22/11/2009

Google tells it's users what it thinks!

Google is always trying to make the internet easier for its users. For a while now they've been suggesting the search term you are looking for as you type it in. Now, I appreciate this is an automated service delivered by a piece of software. Google is not voicing its own opinions (even Google does not have enough lawyers to cover themselves from the lawsuits that would emerge from some of these!). So it's not really Google's opinion, but something I thought I would have a little fun with.

This is what Google thinks of Careerbuilder....

How about Monster?



What about little ol' EasyWebRecruitment I hear you ask? Well, we're not on Google's radar yet......

Right I am off to build 50,000 websites that all contain the statement "EasyWebRecruitment Rocks!".

No comments: