22/11/2009

CoolIris - You have to see this!




I started this blog with the aim of posting about internet recruitment related subjects. I would not normally make a posting about something unrelated, but I've just downloaded the cooliris app for firefox (after reading article about it on techcrunch). Now, I download a fair few firefox apps, and this is the best I have ever seen. It lets you slide easily through photos in a very cool slideshow mode. It has other features as well, but it's the way you interact with photos in the slideshow mode that is the real jaw-dropping moment.

Easywebrecruitment are working on a new website, and I'll be speaking to our web designer in the morning about integrating this technology. Whilst this will be a nice feature to have on our site, for other websites such as shopping sites it would be a great app to help users to browse through various items.

I appreciate this not a recently released app so you may have already seen it, but if you haven't go to www.cooliris.com and see it for yourself.

No comments: